The Dilock Slam Shut Valve is a safety device (SAV) which quickly shuts off gas flow when the pressure it is monitoring reaches a pre-set limit due to any anomaly in the system, or when required by the operator at installation point or from remote point. The shut off is both over pressure & under pressure.
Dilock Slam Shut Features
- Manual push-button control
- Intervention on pressure increase and/or decrease
- Option for pneumatic or electromagnetic remote control
- Manual re-setting with internal by-pass activated by the manoeuvring lever
- Possibility of application of devices for intervention remote signal (contact switches or proximity switches
- Small overall size