The Hero 2 Rectifier Monitor by OmniMetrix, has been completely redesigned to offer flexibility and convenience; without sacrificing the integrity of your pipeline. Its forward thinking modular design decreases installation time, reduces lightning surge damage and allows for easy technology upgrades. With over a 60% smaller footprint, the Hero 2 can be mounted inside the rectifier or externally in a NEMA 4X enclosure.
The Hero 2 Rectifier Monitor features LTE cellular or satellite connectivity to transmit data to OmniView, a cloud-based monitoring platform. No custom software is required. Our servers compare each unit’s readings to preset, remotely programmable alarm levels and delivers alarms (email, text messages and app notifications) upon detection of parameters that are out of threshold. All of your data is accessible through any desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Hero 2 Rectifier Monitor Features
- Reduces inspection costs
- Rectifier output voltage and current
- Auxiliary input (Pipe-to-soil)
- Tamper indication (with NEMA 4X enclosure)
- Modular design (field replaceable components)
- NEW mobile app for convenient monitoring and control
- Monitoring extends pipeline lifetime
- PHIMSA Reporting – eliminates manual data collection costs
- Ideal for remote diagnostics and preventative maintenance
- Leverages extensive LTE cellular and satellite coverage
- Instant alarm notification via email, text and push notifications via the SmartStatus CP app