The Welker IRA-4SS Probe Regulator is designed to provide an analyzer with a sample stream at an output pressure adequate for downstream instrumentation. The sample stream is regulated at the probe tip to minimize line pack and sample retention, allowing the regulated sample stream to reach the analyzer more quickly. The thermal fins mitigate the cooling brought on by the Joule-Thomson effect.
- Provides properly conditioned sample stream
- Insert and retract probe at full pipeline pressure
- Easily adjustable to multiple insertion depths
- Point of regulation occurs at the tip of the probe in the flowing stream
- Probe design inhibits creation of free liquids and mitigates the Joule-Thomson effect
- Diaphragm design for optimizing low-pressure output sensitivity