Total Data Services (TDS)
Understand Energy Consumption
Let’s talk about TDS by Honeywell
There is growing pressure on the natural gas industry to deliver more energy, increase profitability and minimize financial losses. At the same time, it is important to reduce operating expenses (OPEX) and tightly control capital budgets.
Total Data Services (TDS) integrates Honeywell’s meter data management and smart metering technologies into a state-of-the-art Internet-based e-business and energy management platform.
Total Data Services (TDS) Features
- Near real-time reporting of interval meter data and exception with 24/7 access to data
- Improved energy portfolio management with more accurate nominations for marketers and traders
- Hourly, daily, or monthly usage reports that can be compared against previous periods
- Support for demand side management and energy conservation initiatives
- Identification of abnormal energy usage to improve operating efficiencies and reduce operating costs
- Limited upfront and ongoing investment in capital and staffing
- Ease of use and rapid deployment
- More accurate pricing of products or services based on actual energy consumption
Total Data Services (TDS) users benefit from accurate and timely energy consumption information. In addition, TDS helps users develop more effective energy curtailment strategies.